tisdag 2 oktober 2012

Spelarintervju med Adis Husidic

Adis hade vänligheten att svara på några frågor efter 1-0 segern mot Värnamo!

How did it feel to be back after the injury?
It felt great to be back playing but unfortunately I didn't want have this kind of performance on my first game back after being out for so long. I felt rusty and not up to speed with the game. Overall, for me, it was a disappointing performance but I'm glad we got the 3 points.

What did you get for instructions regarding Värnamo playing the ball on the ground?
Our instruction are very similar to all the games, play fotboll the way it's supposed to be played. Tonight was very difficult to play attractive fotboll because Varnamo did a great job closing down in the middle and it was quite difficult to play through the midfield

How do you feel about Erik and Kennedy's arrival to the team?
It is a great addition to the squad. They are both very professional and experienced players. I'm glad they are here.

Four games left, we can not play in Allsvenskan next year unfortunately ... How do you feel considering the pressure you have?
Obviously it's very disappointing for everyone. We are all very unhappy about the situation but we are a much better team now than we were at the beginning of the season and hopefully we will only get stronger.

How did you experience the Kennedy´s goal from the bench?
Not much to say about Kennedy but just pure class! I'm very glad he joined the club.

FORZA BAJEN

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar