Vi fick några snabba ord från Baggio efter matchen mot Kalmar…
Will you play next game!
Yeah I will play next game.
How is the training? Does Gregg still want high pressure to get the ball back?
We will pressure but only when we are ready for it. We will have to be smart and not press every time and it all depends on what kind of team we play.
Whom of the younger boys do you think will get a breakthrough this season?
I think Robin will be a great player for this club. He has all the characteristics to be a successful player.
Yeah I will play next game.
How is the training? Does Gregg still want high pressure to get the ball back?
We will pressure but only when we are ready for it. We will have to be smart and not press every time and it all depends on what kind of team we play.
Whom of the younger boys do you think will get a breakthrough this season?
I think Robin will be a great player for this club. He has all the characteristics to be a successful player.
Vi tackar Addis för att han tog sig tid. På återhörande från honom imorgon eller senare!
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar