onsdag 14 mars 2012

Kort information från Baggio, 14/3

Hi Fredrik and Fredrik!

Yesterday we had two training sessions. First session we did defensive shape and some small sided games that focus on defending. During the second session we spend time doing team shape and finishing. Second session was a really fun one.

Today we have one training session. I'm it sure what we are doing yet but I am sure it will be something light, because we have a game tomorrow. I will be playing.

The game tomorrow, the rule is that he have to stay organized and try to do things that we do in training.

If there are any free kicks, I am able to take them.


Vi tackar Baggio för den korta informationen. Vi valde att publicera den på detta sätt,  utan våra frågor, då jag antar att det framgår vad han skriver.

Om ett par timmar hoppas vi kunna presentera morgondagens startelva!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar