torsdag 1 mars 2012

Intervju med Baggio efter Assyriskamatchen, 1/3

Vi i Bajen Fans Sköndal hade turen att få höra Baggios synpunkter på matchen mot Assyriska!



What do think about the first half!



I thought the first half was good. We missed some clear opportunities to take the lead and we hope once the season starts that we will put them away. 


You played with Markus Törnstrand on the midfield for the first time. How did it go?

Marcus did well. It was his first time playing there I believe and for the first time I think his performance was acceptable. He worked hard off the ball and won some great challenges. 



Your line up in the first half could be the starting line up in the regular season? Or...


Seems that we are starting to put together the starting lineup and today was a step towards the right direction. 


This is the second game in a row that the team doesn`t score. Are you worried?


I am not worried about us scoring. As you can see we created a lot of really really good opportunities but didn't finish them. Guys are still not as sharp but like I said before sharpness will come with more games. As long as the chances are being created I definitely believe that we will put one or two of them away. 


During practise you`ve played high pressure. How well did that work during the game today?



I thought the press worked really well today. We created two clear chances to score because we won the ball in a very dangerous part of the field due to the pressure. 


What will be your main focus against Brommapojkarna on Saturday?

Each game we want to see improvement in every aspect of the game and that's our overall goal. We need to finish our chances, perfect the press, keep possession of the ball and most importantly get a better feeling of the players you are playing with. A lot of the players are new and we are still learning each others strengths and weaknesses. 



We were around 700 fans from Hammarby. Your comments about that!


I am so honored to have support to every game so far and the fans once again were incredible. When I ran on during half to give Kevin his shin guards and all the fans clapped that was a really special moment for me. I am thankful to be at Hammarby and to have such "DIEHARD" fans! 

Best, 

Baggio


Vi tackar Baggio för att han tog sig tid!










Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar