söndag 19 februari 2012

Yannick Salmon, alias "Laxen" om sin framtid i Hammarby

Have you heard anything of what will happen next week? Are you going to train with the team?
I've talked to the coaching staff and they want to keep me around for a while so I will be training next week wih Bajen. I hope to have a good week so I can continue with the team as long as possible.

You have played two games now, how does it feel?
I've played two matches so far and I've felt good about both. Today it was unfortunate that we came away with a loss but it will be a big lesson for the team in the future. I still feel like I can play much better than I am, and bring more to the team, so I hope to do show that next week.

You have really shown great fighting rates in both matches. You handle the ball really well!
Laxen: Thank you for your kind words. I hope to keep working hard and show my worth.

Vi  tackar Laxen för intervjun, och önskar honom lycka till under kommande vecka!

4 kommentarer:

  1. "You have really shown great fighting rates"

    Vad är fighting rates?

    SvaraRadera
  2. Signa ett 1+1 kontrakt och ge han minst en säsong och se om han håller! Mackan och José är för dåliga för att starta. Monday är förmodligen borta under nästan hela säsongen igen. Så signa Laxen så har vi iaf 3 som kan konkurera som mittback..

    SvaraRadera
  3. Ta bort han asap!!! Räcker med EN trög Monday i truppen. MvS, Mackan och Theorin går ju före alla dagar i veckan, och för att skicka rätt signaler inom föreningen så ska vi väl inte rekrytera truppspelare. Är väl bättre att ha Tranberg och Ludde som backup isåfall om det skulle köra ihop sig. Tror även Bojan kan vikariera i värsta fall...

    SvaraRadera
  4. Signa!

    Tycker han är klart bättre än Mackan iaf.

    SvaraRadera