Imorgon förmiddag,kommer vi att presentera en intervju på provspelare nummer två, Fouad Hyseni!
I think we played well during the Brage game. We kept possession for much of the game and were dangerous every time we went forward. Defensively we played well also, but there were moments where we could have done better but it's always good to come away with a 2-0 win.
What is the difference between Bajen and BoIS in training?
The level of play at both clubs are very high. I think at Bois with a manager who was such a great attacking player, they focus a little more on that aspect while training here is a bit more balanced.
The level of play at both clubs are very high. I think at Bois with a manager who was such a great attacking player, they focus a little more on that aspect while training here is a bit more balanced.
What do you think about your performance?
I think I did okay for my first game but as a player my focus is to never be satisfied with my performance.
I think I did okay for my first game but as a player my focus is to never be satisfied with my performance.
Are you playing on Saturday?
Yes, I do believe that I will be playing this Saturday
Yes, I do believe that I will be playing this Saturday
What do you think will be Gregg's focus the coming week?
It's early in the preseason so I think Gregg's focus will be getting everyone on the same page tactically. Keeping team shape defensively will be very important
It's early in the preseason so I think Gregg's focus will be getting everyone on the same page tactically. Keeping team shape defensively will be very important
Have you had any indications of the extension in Hammarby after this week?
I've had no indications yet but I hope to stay. Right now, I am taking it day by day
I've had no indications yet but I hope to stay. Right now, I am taking it day by day
What place on the pitch is your best position?
I play both center back and center mid and feel I can contribute in both areas. Wherever the manager wants me to play is my best position
I play both center back and center mid and feel I can contribute in both areas. Wherever the manager wants me to play is my best position
Around 3000 fans welcomed you before the game against Brage. What do say about that?
I was shocked that so many fans turned up for a preseason game. Since I've been here, it has been amazing to see the amount of support Hammarby receives. It's very impressive.
I was shocked that so many fans turned up for a preseason game. Since I've been here, it has been amazing to see the amount of support Hammarby receives. It's very impressive.

Bra jobbat. Fortsätt så.
SvaraRadera