1. What do you think about the Gefle game?
I thought the game was still not as sharp as it could be. I thought we controlled the game throughout the 90 minutes. I believe we were definately the better team and tried to play good attractive soccer. For the most part I thought the game has a lot of positives to build on.
2. What do you think about your performance?
I thought my performance was average still. There is much room to improve and I believe I have improved from last game. My performance will get only better from here and I am happy with the progress so far. It's only the second game into preseason and I felt pretty good condition wise. My passes looked a bit sharper from last game and I got near the goal a lot more.
3. What can you do to improve your game?
Like I said before there are numerous things to improve on especially this early in preseason. Passing still needs to get sharper, get closer to goal, shoot from long distance, etc.
4. What do you think will be Gregg's focus the coming week after have seen playing two times!
I think Gregg will continue to work on what we've been doing in training. Moving the ball and pressing. Gregg wants to play an attractive style of soccer and we as players are really enjoying his philosophy about the style of play.
5. What will next week be like! Do you think it will be more physical training to increase stamina?
I don't believe that training will get longer or harder but I do think they will start to be a bit shorter and a lot more intense. I think we will be doing a lot more tactical sessions. We need to perfect our press and we need to know what to do when it doesn't work. Offensively we will do a lot of shape work. Finding the midfielders and trying to play in their third of the field.
6. In our next match do you think we will see something similar to your starting lineup or do you think Gregg will still experiment with the team?
I still think Gregg will continue to use two random groups for another couple of games. I think it's important that everyone gets an equal chance to win a starting spot and this is a fair way of doing it. Once we get a bit deeper into preseason I think you will be able to tell the starting lineup.
Vet ni möjligtvis hur A-laget tränar i veckan och vart man kan hitta det nånstans?
SvaraRaderaMvh Rille