What do you think about the Brage game?
I though the game was positive. It was good to get the first win and start the pre-season off right. The play was not sharp but that is expected at this point of pre-season. We still have many more games to get sharp and perfect our game.
. What do you think about your performance
I thought my performance was average. This is the first time I've played under these conditions so it was a bit difficult to hit the ball properly and execute passed that I usually complete. My main goal was to get a good run in and build my conditioning. Obviously I was not sharp since I have not played a game in over 4 months but the sharpness will come over time and just by playing more games.
What can you do to improve your game?
Being the first game in pre-season there is definitely a lot of room for improvement but as a player you can't base what improvements need to be made just of the first game. There needs to be improvement in every part of the game. All of that comes by playing more games and getting comfortable with your teammates on the pitch. Learning strengths and weakness of your teammates and of the team will make the process that much easier.
What do you think will be Gregg's focus the coming week?
Greggs focus on the upcoming week will be the same as this week. Work on things that we do at training and enjoy ourselves. We've spent the last month or some running and playing vs each other so when we get a chance to play a different team, we get very excited to see different faces on the pitch. As you could see in the last game, we have been pressing very high so that will be one of our main focuses in the upcoming games as well as getting sharper each game.
Around 3000 fans welcomed you yesterday. What do say about that?
It was an incredible feeling running out to warm up and seeing all the support. Truly amazing to see some many fans in a pre-season match. It will be incredible to see the outcome for the first game. All-around nothing but positives thoughts towards the whole experience so far.
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar