.
I've been welcomed very nicely by Hammarby organization (players, staff, coaches) and by all the Bajen fans. .
.
How is it to be in Sweden?
.
So far my stay in Sweden has been great.
.
How do you feel the atmosphere in the squad?
.
The atmosphere in the squad seems to be very positive. The guys feel that the team already has a different approach then in the past.
. .
Your best qualities on the pitch?
.
My best qualities on the field is my non-stop work ethic. I'm a very hard worker off the ball and confident and clever on the ball. I have a good distance shot and I'm able to slide players in to goal in small or large distance from goal.
.
What do you think about preseason so far?
.
. So far preseason has been very positive. It's very different from what I'm used to because in the USA we usually have preseason for month and a half and it's 3+ months here. I find preseason a lot lighter here because there is more time to get fit so the coach doesn't kill you with running right away. I'm used to double session for almost a month straight. .
.
Are you looking forward to running into a crowded and of course the boiling Söderstadion? .
.
I am super thrilled to see the atmosphere at the stadium. I've already seen many YouTube videos on Bajen fans and I can't wait to experience it first hand.
.
I am super thrilled to see the atmosphere at the stadium. I've already seen many YouTube videos on Bajen fans and I can't wait to experience it first hand.
.
You will get a taste of this on Friday in Bajen night .
.
Thank you for the Interview and god luck!
.
Intervjuen gjordes av Stenblom

Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar